}

making the most of your home


Creating the perfect home isn't always about being a great home decorator. I was reminded by one reader, Michael Zarvos, when I asked "How Do You Make the most of Your Home", it's about making the most of the living inside. I have added Micheal's words on his picture. Truly beautiful. 

Yes decorating a room or buying a sofa are great additions but its the memories that stick with us. It's cherishing the fun times we have on the sofa or spending time with your kids decorating their room. It's about dancing on the new carpet. Do you agree with Michael?

Thank you so much for your lovely get well comments and links to your lovely blogs and websites.  My sniffles have all gone now. I guess you can see I'm useless when I come down with a little old cold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment